Red Pants for the World is a project designed to support an army of young women living created lives, altering the planet. We are committed to all women living great lives despite their circumstances. Our first program is to support the women in rural Afghanistan.

Detropia on Kickstarter

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A MILLION BOOKS FOR AFGHANISTAN

I am very excited about a new Red Pants for Afghanistan project--A Million Books For Afghanistan. I am committing the next three years to selling a million of my books and raising the funds to have five Afghanistan girls get the education that will make a difference in their lives and in the world. This is the beginning of that project so stay tuned!  To start with, I am gearing up with my book signings - I have one this saturday in Bloomington, Indiana at Barnes & Noble, and scheduled two more today - one in Minneapolis and one in Cincinnati. Check back later and I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Followers